STAY home fitness & beauty contest
Do you want extra incentive for your hard work to get into good shape for competition?
If so a STAY HOME FITNESS & BEAUTY CONTEST will provide you extra motivation and incentive for maintaining your good shape.
– UMFF FZE invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate STAY HOME FITNESS & BEAUTY CONTEST. We welcome all male & female athletes from different nationalities to participate.
- Contestant must be at least 18 years old.
- Beauty – overall appearance, photogenic, skin tone and sex appeal.
- Poise and General Impression – Overall grooming, personality, self-assurance, composure and carriage.
- Projection of personality and style
- Must meet one of the following criteria:
· Men’s Physique
·Muscle Tone & Definition – fit looking contestants who display proper shape and symmetry, combined with some muscularity and good overall condition.
§ Men’s Classic
§ Muscle Tone & Definition –Men’s Classic is for male competitors who want to take their muscularity and size beyond the limits of Men’s Physique, but not quite to the extremes of Bodybuilding.Men’s Classic will highlight proportion, symmetry, pleasing lines, and a small waist. In short, the focus will be on aesthetic qualities in harmony with muscularity and condition.
§ Men’s Body Building
§ Muscle Tone & Definition – Athletes train to develop all body parts and muscles to maximum size but in balance and harmony. There should be no “weak points” or underdeveloped muscles.
1. Contestant must be at least 18 years old.
2. Must meet the following criteria:
- Women’s Body Fitness
- Muscle Tone & Definition – their sense of style, poise, overall beauty, and photogenic presence, as well as display a very fit but not overly toned physique. Competitors must be able to present themselves in a classy feminine and tasteful way that is marketable.
- Women’s Bikini Fitness
- Muscle Tone & Definition – Bikini Fitness is primarily a beauty contest. Female contestants are judged upon their overall beauty, body shape, and natural body tone. Attention is focused on beauty of face, figure, physical fitness, and the confidence with which each contestant carries herself.
- Women’s Wellness Fitness
- Muscle Tone & Definition – The Wellness Fitness division is intended for women who prefer a muscular physique without muscle separation, athletic and aesthetically pleasing, with a slightly bigger body mass than in Bikini Fitness, especially in the hips, buttocks and thighs area. From this point of view, Wellness Fitness is placed somewhere between Bikini Fitness and Women’s Physique.
- 50% Online voting
- 50% Judging
- A lot of Prizes Awaits!
- GYM membership, Supply of Protein & Supplement, A chance to get a year of modelling contract and many more!
STEPS FOR ENTERING COMPETITION:
- Register online to Universal Muscle Fitness Fashion (www.universalmusclefitness.com)
direct website registration to https://bit.ly/stayhomefitnessandbeautycontestregistration. Deadline for registration and video submissions is July 4, 2020.
- Athletes should upload a 30 – 45 second video of yourself through online registration.
- Video Rules: must be current, unedited, with no filters, and lastly, taken horizontally- we will not consider videos not following the said rules. (Submission of Video can be either, upload directly through registration or send us e-mail to info@universalmuscleandfitness quoting subject of Stay Home Fitness & Beauty – Video requirement)
- Posing rules: walk straight forward towards the camera, stop and pose followed by quarter turns to the right side, back side, and back to the front pose, then walk away or wave to camera.
- A fit and a healthy body is the new fashion. Enjoy posing to camera creatively and show the unique you.
Ladies: Wear a two-piece bikini; any style that is classy. No thongs or bottoms that are too small. They will not be considered for the entry. Keep it sexy, but classy: heels, hair, makeup, and “The WORKS”. Don’t forget your lipstick.
Men: Wear square cut type shorts for posing. not too long
3. PROMOTE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: This will be taken a big part for judging. The more you tag and promote the better your chances are to be seen. We will upload your video on our website and you need to share it to your social media account. The more votes you’ve got, the higher your chances of winning.
Follow our social media account:
Like & Subscribe to our Youtube channel: (We will share your video via our Youtube channel so it is very important to subscribe and get notifications. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu35NFydCfDx0rZZbS2_XmQ/
Post “#VOTEFORME”, “#STAYHOMEFITNESS&BEAUTYCONTEST”, “#STAYHOMEFITNESS”, “#STAYHOMEBEAUTY”, “#STAYHOMEBODYBUILDING” at the official to your official social media account.
Register now at: https://bit.ly/stayhomefitnessandbeautycontestregistration
STAY HOME FITNESS & BEAUTY COMPETITION TIMELINE:
Registration: Starts April 23, 2020
Submission Deadline: July 4, 2020.
Online Voting Starts: July 5, 2020
Online Voting Close: July 25, 2020
Judges Decision: July 26 – 31, 2020
Live Announcement of Winners: July 31, 2020